Integrated Statistics Forms
Here are the Integrated Statistics forms for new hires, health insurance, travel, and timesheets.
Please email the Integrated Statistics office with questions about when or how to fill them in.
To download a form, click the link. If that doesn't work, try right-clicking and using the Save as menu option.
New hire forms
Health insurance forms
Click here for more information on the health plans, or email the Integrated Statistics office.
enrollment instructions explain how to get started with the Fidelity 401K plan.
More details about travel are here.
To get started, please provide the Integrated Statistics office with an email address you'd like to use for
logging to the time tracker, and for receiving time-related correspondence.
- The Travel Request
form notifies Integrated Statistics and your COTR of your intent to travel.
- The Travel Reimbursement form itemizes your travel costs so you can get reimbursed.
- The ODC form reports other direct costs associated with your project. Please describe your
purchases in detail.
Once we set you up in the system, you should receive an email back with login instructions.
Sadly, this email may end up in your spam folder, so please look for it there.
Email the Integrated Statistics office if you have trouble finding
the email or logging in.
How the time application works
We process time two weeks at a time. Every two weeks, Integrated Statistics sends out a friendly reminder that you
need to fill in and submit your timesheet.
We ask for your timesheets every other Friday because every other Monday morning, I download
all your time into my accounting software. After I download it, you cannot change it unless you call or
email the Integrated Statistics office
so we can unlock your time sheet. The online time sheet is pre-programmed with the rules according to the Department of Labor.
How to fill out a timesheet
To record your time, please use our online time sheet:
- You are expected to record your time at the end of each day.
- Round off to the nearest quarter-hour.
- For any given day, enter the time you began and the time you ended and the total amount of time you had in breaks
(in hours and minutes).
- Click the Save button when you are done recording time for the day.
- At the end of the two-week period, check it over and then click Submit to finalize it and send it in.
- Some of the Frequently Asked Questions are time-related.
- If you are not sure how to fill in your timesheet, have a look at
- You can also email the Integrated Statistics office with questions.
- Feel free to add notes to give additional explanations.
- If circumstances prevent you from recording your hours, please let us know. You may be able to submit them
Overtime: If you work more than 40 hours in one week, the timesheet program automatically
moves hours to the overtime line. Please clear all overtime with your COTR before you accrue it.
Every single contract
I have says that we have to do it that way. Surprise overtime usually gets denied.
Please put a note on your time sheet saying what you were doing with those hours, so your COTR is reminded
that it was authorized when he/she sees the timesheet.
- Holidays, vacation, sick leave, and other types of leave:
These hours do not count toward the 40 hours. Holiday, vacation, and other forms of leave are described
here. Holiday hours should show up automatically in the timesheet.
- Special Leave: To record special leave time in the timesheet program,
look on the left side of the window for a dropdown menu labeled Special Leave.
Clicking on that menu shows a list of all the possible leave types. When you click
a leave type, a row of entry boxes shows up so you can enter the number of
hours you spent on leave during that week. Enter your leave hours and click Save as usual.
If you enter values in the vacation and/or sick fields, your accrued hours are decremented.
- If you sign up for the Intuit "View My Paycheck" account, you see your accrued time whenever you log in.
- Jury duty: I'm obligated by law to pay you for the first three days minus anything that the court pays you.
Please send in the official notice that says you were there and whether you were paid. To enter the jury time into your timesheet,
click the Special Leave dropdown and choose Jury Duty. Then enter the hours that you spent on jury duty in those fields.
Time while at sea
If you are at sea when timesheets are due, you may email your hours to
me. It's a really good idea to cc your usual
work email when you send in those hours, so that you have a record of what you sent.
If you need to correct a timesheet, email the Integrated Statistics office,
so we can unlock your timesheet and make a note that something has changed and see that it all gets corrected.
Thank you for taking the time to read and understand this. It is much appreciated.